• one square meter of our cement-free earthen plaster at a thickness of 25mm can absorb up to 250ml of water out of moisture-saturated air, out-performing any household dehumidifier without spending a cent on electricity
• earthen plasters can also be applied on conventional ‘gib’ board, concrete or ‘hebel’ walls, giving you that warm appealing look and the benefit of moisture-control and additional thermal mass on the inside, where it’s needed
• earthen plasters contain natural, non-toxic ingredients only. they detoxify the air and neutralise unpleasant smells like cigarette smoke. you will never find mould on our plasters.
• earthen plasterscreate a comfortable, stable and healthy moisture level in your home
• traditional lime plasters were successfully used to protect earthen structures all over the world for many centuries.
• under our experienced professional guidance lime plasters have been very successfully used by owner builders.
sign up for our newsletter
keep up to date with our latest projects and workshops